*Insert my entire life story here*
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Servings||Net Carbs Per Serving|
|10min||30min||16, 0.56″x0.56″ squares||2g|
Idk what the full nutrition info on this is.
- 9″x9″ Pan
- Oven (optional)
- Mixing Bowl
- Whisk or Hand Mixer
- Baking Spatula
- 3/4 cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cream of Tartar
What the fuck is Cream of Tartar you may be wondering? I have no idea, I just know that it tastes like nothing, smells like nothing, and keeps baked goods from crumbling apart.
- 10 tbs Butter
- 2 oz Dark Chocolate (Lily’s Chocolate)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Adulting tip: Wet measure and dry measure for metrics like Cups, Tbsps, Tsps all are different amounts depending on if what you’re measuring is a liquid or solid. The volumes are very different.
Use the glass thing with the handle for wet, and the shitty spoons that come on a ring for dry.
Ever try to bake, follow the instructions exactly, and it still comes out like shit? Well, you’re probobly measuring wrong. You’re welcome.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF or 178ºC.
- (Optional) Line the pan with parchment paper so that there’s extra coming over the sides for easy pull out.
- Grease the pan, even if it’s non-stick. I’ve never met a non-stick pan that wasn’t a dirty liar.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a bowl & mix. Eat some. Pretend you didn’t.
If using a Microwave – 1min to 1:30min
If using a Double Boiler – Lol just watch it until it melts.
- In a separate bowl mix all the Dry Ingredients then add the butter chocolate.
- Spread the batter into pan and bake for 20-30min or until fork comes out clean when poked.
If you want to add weed to this recipe, but don’t know what to google because you’re a fucking nerd, you’ll need to make Cannabutter, and just swap that out with the non-drugs butter.